Fatboy Slim announced the return of his popular in-the-round shows as part of the “We’ve Come A Long Long Way Together” Tour in November 2021.
- 4 November – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 5 November – SSE Arena, Wembley, London
- 6 November – Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth
- 11 November – The Brighton Centre, Brighton
- 12 November – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- 13 November – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 19 November – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 20 November – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
The superstar DJ, producer and songwriter Norman Cook, who is known by his stage name Fatboy Slim among many other aliases, has topped the charts, winning numerous BRIT, Grammy and MTV Awards for his music as well as setting records for the big way he takes to the decks.
Before he became revered for his floor-filling tunes, Cook played bass for the indie-rock band The Housemartins in the late ’80s. In the ’90s, he got into producing and started experimenting with bassline, dub, house and reggae. By 1996, he’d adopted name Fatboy Slim and released the album Better Living Through Chemistry.
Throughout the ’00s and ’10s, often donning a Hawaiian shirt, he held numerous club residencies and made many unforgettable live performances playing festivals, stadiums and even boats. In late 2016, Fatboy Slim decided to go even bigger by creating an in-the-round experience, where huge venues like arenas are essentially transformed into nightclubs. He took his in-the-round experience on a headline arena tour in 2019 and broke records including the biggest capacity DJ event ever held at The SSE Arena, Wembley.